Saturday 4 August 2007

In America

Aww.

Cripes.

I rent about three films a week. Most are films I’ve been meaning to watch for a while, and sometimes I add a film I see on a trailer. Everso, everso occasionally I’m really pleasantly surprised to find a film that I hadn't really heard of before that is absolutely outstanding. I've just finished watching one now called In America

I didn't really expect it to be much, and put off watching it, but it's definitely made my five-star rating. Very, very well done; beautiful. I'm not sure sometimes if it's just the mood I’m in when I watch a film - maybe I wouldn't have thought it was as good another night. I tend to rate films according to my attention span. I have a short one, and I’m usually doing other things whilst a film is playing. So, if I end up stopping everything I’m doing to watch the film, it's about to go on my Amazon 'to buy' list.

No comments:

Post a Comment