Friday 5 September 2008

Don't Panic! Don't Panic!

Aaah! I'm panicking!

Parents here in three days! Suddenly everything needs doing!

House in an absolute state - can't get hold of the man to fix my doors, who said he’d come and hasn't. Trying desperately to organise Karzai (my domestic) who doesn't speak English or French. On top of which I've got a mass influx of meetings. Meeting Shelina about the meeting last Wednesday, meeting Alicia about Kivu Writers. Possibly meeting my boss this arvo. Met Rose last night regarding the single parents project. Possibly meeting her and two potential Canadian volunteers on Sunday. Have a Volunteer Committee meeting tomorrow morning. Mike (our Country Director) is throwing a house warming soirĂ©e on Saturday night and...and...aaaaah! lol

Must...tidy...house!

How sweet is this holiday going to be though :op 

Can't wait. I'm soooo ready for a breather. Just confirming with Danny, our tour guide, that everything's going to be open over the elections which are from the 15th-17th. Marilyn's birthday is on 15th and we're planning to go to Akagera that day - fingers crossed.

Essentially, bring it awn.

No comments:

Post a Comment