Wednesday 24 June 2009

More BNP Bashing

Following on from the MEP Elections And All That and 101 Reasons Not to Vote BNP, I am proud to announce two new additions to the campaign against hate:


and


Happy days :)

In home news, not much to report. Went for a drink and a natter with Cathryn the other night and ended up leaving at 1am from Stella. Just pootling along with work and job hunting at the moment. Off to Butare at the weekend for Tiga's leaving BBQ - they're roasting a whole goat apparently! Should be fun.

Water's still off = stinky toilets and bucket baths. It's quite disgusting and major increase in flies, giant cockroaches, and ants. Stratoni, my guard, left two jerrycans outside my back door and this morning I woke to find one empty! Someone's been snaffling my water supplies :(

At least in the old place you usually got water around 3am so you could refill your cans, but here there's absolutely nothing.

The 'long dry season', also known as the 'bloody dusty season' and the 'look, I've got a suntan that comes off when I wash!' season.

Boo hiss.

No comments:

Post a Comment