Friday 14 August 2009

Funky Things To Watch

Well, I'm off back to the airport tomorrow - heading for Heathrow at 4am. Promise to give a full and complete roundup of my tour of the UK once I'm settled in back home and had enough kip to function but, just before I go, I wanted to do a quick video post as I know I won't be able to do this in Rwanda with MTN's crap set up. So, just before I head for my last hot shower of the season, here's some of the indulgences I've been lapping up with Broadband on YouTube. I expect a few will get taken off for copyright issues but whilst they're there I thought I'd share.

Music I've been liking (actually, about the only two songs I've managed to catch):

The Day I Died by Just Jack



Confusion Girl by Frankmusik




Something only I probably find amusing (I made a reference to this in something I'm currently writing), Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark's cheesetastic classic If You Leave with a funky montage from Pretty in Pink. Yes, I know, I'll go stand in the corner and be quiet now. Would it be very wrong of me to admit to finding Andrew McCarthy perticularly 'interesting' in St. Elmo's Fire?




This one is for Cathryn as I know it's one of her all time favourites. Took me ages to find it. Banjuka by DNA. It's not the video we're used to on the beach, but it's the right song:




Okay, there are going to be hundreds I wished I'd posted when I get back but it's almost 10pm and I really need that shower. Craving brochette and beer, loved the UK but happy to go home to Rwanda now. Expect updates galore in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment