Tuesday 10 April 2007

Happy Easter/Ostara

Hope everyone is thoroughly stuffed on chocolate, alcohol and sunshine!?

I've just got back from a whirlwind tour of the Southern country. On Thursday, my friend Suzanne and I went up to Hereford for our friend Hanna's hen night. Just to say: YOU GO GIRL! As next time we see her she will be a Mrs., rather than a Miss!

On Saturday, I went to Malvern to meet up with my dad, Marilyn, and Aunty Jean. We went to see an Agatha Christie play, The Unexpected Guest, and had a wander around, including popping our heads round the door of the smallest theatre in the world, which is a converted men's toilet that seats about 12 people. Sunday, we drove all the way over to Fenny Drayton near Nuneaton to see family. My cousin Alx is getting married later this year and it was her birthday, as well as Aunty Jean's, and her dad's.

Then, yesterday, bank holiday Monday, I went to Bath to see my friend Graeme. I’ve known him since uni and my degree days in Reading. He took me out and got me suitably blottoed, then cooked me a phenomenal vegy breakfast in the morning. Was brill :)

So, a hectic but enjoyable Ostara break. Now I’m just twiddling my thumbs until my hair appointment at 2pm. Just a dreadlock tidy-up, but the first of three. I have a tidy-up today, a full dread tomorrow, then another tidy-up on Thursday. Then off to Mum's Friday. Crazy hectic!

No comments:

Post a Comment