Wednesday 19 September 2007

Indecent Proposal

Just got this through Friends Reunited:

Hi there,

My name is Sophy Ridge, I'm a Feature Writing doing a background piece on Amy Winehouse and Kate Nash. They attended the BRIT school around the same time you were there.

I'm looking for people who knew them or have pictures of them to get in touch, there's money available for the right information.

Contact me in confidence at ---.

Thanks,

Sophy

The 'right information'? Hmmm... I smell sh!t stirring.

They're both a little younger than me, so I think we would have passed through before them. But even if I had known them, who the hell would read something like the above and think oh yeah, she sounds like a trustworthy individual? Must be desperate to be trawling Friends Reunited.

Always glad to hear that members of BRIT are doing well for themselves, though. They were heady days :)

No comments:

Post a Comment