Saturday 15 September 2007

Tidying Up Loose Ends

Well, did my last dreading job today :)

Guy called Chris in Cardiff. Had a regular, Howy, last Thursday for a tidy-up and both these guys bought me a bottle of wine - one white, one red - so I've been having a great time :)

Finally found someone else to take over the business. Unfortunately I tried to train up a couple of people but due to time commitments neither could carry it on. It was looking a bit desperate for a while as I was getting inundated by regulars and new clients wanting their hair seeing to.

Then, after a 'tinternet search, I found someone else in Cardiff who's been doing it for a while - Fay. She was more than happy to take on my workload and we're meeting for a drink Thursday at YMD. Spooky thing is, like Ed and myself, she's also from the same home town! I'm going to give her my equipment - quite an emotional moment really :'o( Has served me well, but I’m sure she'll do a great job as I've seen a few of her pics and they look brilliant - she's also a dreadhead herself, unlike me.

So, that's some pressure off. Chris was lovely - nice to go out on a high. Here's a quick before and after shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment