Saturday 1 September 2007

Take it, just take it all!

Aaaaarrrggghhh! :op

The evacuation of all that I own has begun.

The dissertation is done, VSO are working on my working visa, and all that remains is for me to get rid of everything that I own! (Except books, DVDs and some clothes ;) )

What ever would I do without Freecycle!? Bailed me out when I did up the BSL Community Centre, managed to save a trip to the tip with a ton of carpet trimmings by finding someone who wanted to carpet his allotment :o} 

Now a lovely gentleman has just relieved me of three bin bags full of 'stuff' and a box of 24 metal cats... don't ask.

All good, but still more to go.

Had a good night out with friends last night. Was the last Cardiff Pagan Moot I’ll make. Beer was had.

Going to go hand in my dissertation tomorrow and then planning another night out with some of the posse (Suki et. al.)

No comments:

Post a Comment