Sunday 27 April 2008

Mushanana

Yay, my mushanana arrived yesterday :) It's beautiful! Rose has done such a great job. Really excited about the wedding now. Martine's got hers too. We're going to get ready at mine and go together. Need to find some shoes first.

Not much to report. Just having a really lazy weekend. Well, I am. D's mentally running around after people, trying to write interviews and articles for this editor he's hooked up with, and looking after Steve and everyone. I think the bus journey to Kampala will be the longest time we've spent in each other's company, awake, since we got together lol Who can mind though, he's so damn sweet.

I've got myself a new hobby. I joined a writing scheme called Suite101 (actually D. found it first and I hijacked it :op). It's run by Google, and the idea is that you write x-amount of articles for them (min. 10 every three months between 400-600 words) and you get paid by the adverts clicked. I'm not supposed to be taking on other work, but I figure that taking advantage of corporate greed is nothing much to lose sleep over. I doubt it'll make any money, but it is quite good for getting your work out there and noticed; builds up a portfolio.

If anyone's interested, I think you can find all my articles there and even subscribe to my article feed. Plug, plug :op

It's quite good fun and passes the time.

Not really been up to much else to be honest. Catching up on sleep after Friday, preparing my 'to do' list for Monday - then off to Kampala Tuesday - eeeeeeeeeppp! :op

No comments:

Post a Comment