Friday 4 April 2008

Picture Post


Me, Els and Paula; Akagera, Jan 2008

Realise I've been blathering on for quite a while now - lot of text, not much to look at :) So, here's a few pics - click on them to make them full size. I haven't collected many as I don't have a camera at the moment (batteries died!) and I'm always too busy doing stuff to take pictures of stuff. Most of these have been taken by other vols. Thought it might be good to put some faces to all the names I keep mentioning.

Such as:

Two of my very good mates, who I mention a lot: Paula (L) & Cathryn (R) - both Irish lasses and waragi buddies.




L-R: Mel, Joanne, me, Ghislain, Martine, Paula, Morley & Joe. Paula's birthday, November 2007, Gahini.

Sing along at Patrick's Day:




L-R: Cathryn, Mel, Dirk, Samira, Els, Hannah, Chris, Judy, Joe, me (In E's hat), Eric & Paula.

Jambo Beach - me paddling with Eric, Marisa & Chris in the background. Taken by Bruce:





Also some more of the scenery, like Lake Muhazi:





So, from me...





...and D....




...and the de Kittypuss family (Sula, Mao & Ishuheri)...



Have a truly scrumptious weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment