Monday 5 October 2009

Oh Boy

Short post. I just had a lovely night.

Looong day: meeting I was supposed to be interpreting (into AKR) at with one of the ministries, but nobody turned up to interpret (into English) for me, so I went to visit a friend across town to fill a few hours and it was wonderful. Huge salad with fresh veg and tofu, with fresh fruit to follow: passion fruit and Rwandan sweet bananas. Body went into sock from the vitamin hit.

Went to Sign Language lesson, going really well. Can't believe how much people have learned in six weeks! Goreth is an excellent teacher.

Just as it finished, around eight o'clock, I get a text from my fella. Hadn't seen him since the last post as we were both busy and crazy tired. So I stopped the moto outside the studio on the way back and we went for beer and brochettes at Bar Guinness.

Oh my. Oh my, oh my.

The boy is solvent, hard working, and... delicious. What can I say? He has me. So far, so good for deciding to relight that flame. Going to enjoy it until time runs out.

He's got an amazing idea for the Single Parents Network. He's started making jewellery and wants to teach some of our single parents. I think it's a brilliant idea.

We just chilled, chatted, drank too much and kissed goodnight. He's going to come find me tomorrow night. I'm way happy.

Hope everyone else in the world is too.

Night x

No comments:

Post a Comment