Tuesday 16 December 2008

Giz a Job, eh?

Had a call from Amanda. Seems the landlady is repossessing the house in March. So. Having another talk about my job role in the New Year, but combining the financial and PO issues, I think it's unlikely I'll be staying on. If I'm going to be unhappy, might as well accrue a pension for it. Will give me enough time to re-home the cats, train up the single parents network, replace the Treasurer, and have a think about what to do next. You don't get the VSO return allowance unless you've completed 75% of your placement, so will probably need to start applying for jobs pretty fast. Not easy at the moment in the UK, I hear. But a lot can happen in that amount of time.

So Mum, probably will be home in time for your birthday :op (premonition?)

x

No comments:

Post a Comment