Friday 26 December 2008

Something New

Happy Birthday Sula & Ishuheri!

A year ago today my kittehs were bornded :op 

Two outa three ain't bad... :o/

And a year ago today I was lounging by the pool at Nyarutarama with Pip.

Today has been equally as lazy. Hirut and I just slobbed on the couch watching movies. She introduced me to an absolutely stunning chick flick - the best I think I have ever watched. It was directed by a woman, so was exactly what women want lol It's called Something New, about a black career woman who ends up on a blind date with a white guy - which is just not acceptable - and about how she overcomes her prejudices and they fall madly in love and all is good. But it is just an excellent film. The lead guy is played by Simon Baker. Arm muscles like it, you have never seen! Hirut and I are both determined to hire landscape gardeners when we get a house big enough.

So, yes, ladies, if you're in a feet-up, chocolate-at-the-ready, slob-out mood, it's highly recommended.

We're just gearing up to go out. There's a party happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment