Monday 14 May 2007

Dreading It

Got up at 6am this morning to go dread hair with my new apprentice :) We were starting at 8:00 and I was picking her up on the way. My original trainee, Cat, had to pull out as she got a new full-time job, so couldn't carry on. Luckily, Esme was available to step in, and she did really well. This was the first time we'd worked together. What would have taken me about twelve hours on my own took only seven between us!

We managed to create this:




I did the right side, she did the left. Pretty groovy, huh? :)

Also had a lovely client the other day with utterly beautiful dreads. I was taking business cards around shops in town and she was working behind the counter at the crystal shop in the arcade. She'd dreaded them entirely by herself! Very impressive:



Really glad to have found someone to take it on when I leave. Clients will be relieved :)

No comments:

Post a Comment