Saturday 5 May 2007

Morning Has Broken

It's 5:45 in the morning and I’ve just stumbled up to my room... It is broad daylight outside! I can't believe it :o/

I believe it began around 9pm in The Rummer with Mark and Suki, closely joined by John. We then wandered over to O'Neil's on Saint Mary's Street to meet up with Gedge and his pool buddies. John's friend also joined us. We drank and chair danced the night away. When that closed at about 1am, Mark headed home and the rest of us meandered to Exit, which was pretty empty, but plenty of cheesy music and a dance floor all to ourselves upstairs. That closed around 3am and we made our way across the road to Club X, where we stayed until closing time. Which is when I noticed the daylight! I don't even remember the last time I left a club and it was daylight.

I'm hungry now, but tiredness takes priority. So need to sleep this off. Supposed to go to a music festival tomorrow but I shall see what time I wake up, if at all - may sleep this through 'til Monday!

Sweet dreams everybody - enjoy the sunrise!

No comments:

Post a Comment