Tuesday 24 July 2007

Sponsor Me! :o)

*fluttering of eyelashes*

Most of you know, but for those who don't, I've landed a job in Rwanda starting in November, working for the Rwandan Association of Deaf People for the next couple of years. The programme is funded through VSO and, on average, it costs around £15,000 to recruit, train, and ship one of us out there. So, it's sort of traditional for VSO volunteers to have a whip-round of friends and family to help them continue the good work that they do all over the world.

Now, I hate asking this kind of thing, but, hell, look at it this way: the more you donate, the less you'll have to see of my ugly mug for a while ;)

If anyone fancies showing their support it'd be really appreciated, but no hard sell. I know we all have our adopted causes.

To sponsor me just CLICK HERE.

[NB 2013: I aimed for £200 and raised exactly that through eleven donations. Thank you to all who contributed!]

No comments:

Post a Comment