Monday 26 November 2007

Locked Out

Lol – funny day. Gave my keys to Gerard last Thursday at the HIV/AIDS conference. He said ‘Meet me at the office at 8:30.’ So, I turned up... no Gerard. 

Sat watching TV with the Rastas next door. Léon turned up at nine, so we both sat there watching TV for a couple of hours. Still no Gerard. Eventually, we called it a day because neither of us could get into the office - they were Léon’s keys I gave to Gerard!

Came home, did some banking, bought some food and a very cute glass kerosene lamp for my table. Did a ton of washing. It was a glorious, sunny day. Pegged my clothes out... The heavens opened. Literally as I hung my last sock up. Sod’s law.

Just stayed in and relaxed. Mum phoned, then Dad. Had a good natter. That was about it really.

No comments:

Post a Comment