Friday 16 November 2007

My Address etc.

Hi guys,

Just to let you know I'm putting together a list of things people might like to send. Letters and photos also gratefully received. The following is the address I'm using because it's closeby and secure:

[Address]

List shall go up shortly. I'm hoping to put Dad in charge of co-ordinating supplies :op

There's also a cheap phone number which makes calling me something like 8p per minute. I'm afraid credit here is extremely expensive, so I can't call out. Text messages work, but do have a habit of getting lost in transit. Anyway, if you do want to call, Dad says:

The number to ring to reduce the phone cost to 8p per min is 08718810181 - wait for the short recorded message and then the dialing tone then ring your number. Haven't had the bill yet so taking this on trust but has had good reviews :)

My number is then (+250) 0******9 - don't take out the first zero of my moby number. You do this for most international calls but not Rwanda, seemingly. I'd just ask to keep calls before 9:30pm (7:30pm GMT) for the time being because days start really early here so I tend to be an early-to-bed bunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment