Friday 18 July 2008

Electrogaz is a Big Fat Pile of Stinky Pants That Hasn't Been Washed for a Year

Pretty much what the title says, really ;)

Following on from my previous post entitled: "Electrogaz Sucks - Boo Hiss" I would once again like to rant about the state of this godforsaken wreck of a company who even beat yea oldy defuncty NTL and TeleWest for utter and complete lack of any form of customer care or corporate efficiency. The stench of incompetence wafts across the otherwise beauteous hills of Kigali like month-old cheese in the sun.

This guy who checks my meter just came round again and confirmed what I'd known all month: my meter hasn't moved. Apparently, he informed me, without the slightest shade of doubt, I have used absolutely no water at all this month.

The bill stands at a whopping FRW 58,469. That's more than most people's water bill for a year, yet I'm supposed to have spent this in the space of a month ;)

Titwanks.

Excuse my French ;)

I've now sent them four e-mails, two directly to the man I went to see. No reply. Nobody ever came to check the system.

I can't help wondering, given that there's clearly a problem, whether perhaps I should pay the bill and just agree with the inspector about the broken meter that from now on I spend absolutely nothing at all on water? lol Free for the next 1.5 years.

Anyway, at least now I have actual proof in my hands that they're a group of eeejits, so I can go and do battle once more in the offices of retardation. Lucky me, getting to waste even more hours of my life on this bunch of lumpits. Arse... elbow... helloooo, anybody?

"Yes, yes," I hear you say. "That's all very well, but how are the cats!?"

They're fine :) The boys have made a full recovery already! Quite amazing. They woke me up at 2am. Mao has this voice that sounds just like a human saying 'aaawwww' - as in 'aw, my bollox have just been chopped off!'. Bless 'im.

Sula is a little less sturdy just yet. Hers was a much bigger operation and she is still fragile, so I'm giving her lots of attention. The vet said to keep her separate because of her stitches, but I'm afraid I couldn't do that. They've never been apart before and she looked rather distressed by being locked in a room on her own. I let her out and she seemed to perk up. She's spending a lot of time by herself, sunbathing outside the front door, but she is eating a little - which is an excellent sign - and she even purred earlier :)

They'll be fine. Poor loves.

Had another slightly lazy day today, sorting out a project for VSO/Antonia, and waiting for Gerard. He never turned up, so I got to come home and keep an eye on my kitties. Didn't go to salsa last night though Martine, David and Jo were all there - my kits needed me! I'll work it off in the pool this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment