Saturday 16 August 2008

Aqua Therapy

Nyarutarama, the Posh District
 
Aaaaaahhhh....and relax :op

Decided to go to the pool after all. Lathered myself up in factor 50 and braved the 3pm heat. It's sweltering here at the moment. Walked down to Nyarutarama and threw myself in at the deep end. Wonderful cool water flooded over me.

I did my usual laps and exercises - made the most of the cold shower and used the yummy Linco Beer Shampoo again - delicious. All the dirt, from the past couple of weeks that I haven't been swimming, peeled off onto the towel. Quite disgusting, but satisfying, all at the same time.

My legs were wobbling by the time I left. I was really hoping for a miracle moto, but they never pass that way, so I bravely tackled the hill back up to the main road. Once you get to the main road there's loads of motos but, since the hard bit's over, I kept walking. Went home via Ndoli's and treated myself to a tub of ice-cream and an ice-cold apple juice. Just finished those and feeling sooo healthy and happy. Got my dose of sunshine and fitness for another week. Won't feel at all guilty about sleeping all day tomorrow with DVDs and crisps :op

Giudi and I are going for Ethiopian tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment